How Can I Support the Museum?
Friends of Krannert Art Museum
Become a Museum Member
When you become a member of Krannert Art Museum, you experience the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution supports extraordinary exhibitions and educational programs throughout the year.
Museum members enjoy:
· Private catered receptions at exhibition openings
· Exclusive Members' Night programs and members-only yoga
· Advance notice of events, including exhibitions, gallery talks, and performances
· Reciprocal benefits, including free admission, at hundreds of
North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) and ModCo (Modern and Contemporary) Reciprocal Museums, at the Benefactor level and above
· A sense of pride in helping to keep the museum free and open to all
Krannert Art Museum promotes a vibrant exchange of ideas in the visual arts. We invite and encourage you to support one of the area's greatest cultural treasures.
Members enjoy a full 12 months of benefits!
|$10,000 and above|
Help us Envision the Future of KAM
Envision, Partner, Transform is the museum's five-year initiative to renovate galleries and classroom spaces, develop the permanent collection in significant ways, and lead the way in collaborative arts education. To learn more, Download the Brochure.
Then contact us to participate in this vital initiative.
If you have questions about membership or would like to support the museum in other ways, we'd love to talk with you.
Please give us a call at (217) 244-0516 or Contact us at any time.