Student Publications and Administrative Assistant
The Student Publications and Administrative Assistant will assist in securing reproduction and copyright permission for catalogue images, as well as acquiring images that are publication quality. They will assess the status of images already in hand and, if necessary, will formally request any additional high-resolution images—for essays and/or from the exhibition’s checklist.
This job will entail emailing multiple institutions and individuals on behalf of the museum and maintaining up-to-date information for the catalogue’s image database. When there is downtime, an additional task will include reviewing historical files for duplicate information and archive purposes, filing, and labeling.
- Flexible hours and work locations
- Qualifications: Photoshop CC experience, ability to work independently, good organization skills
- Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student at the University of Illinois
- Preferred field(s) of studies: Art history, studio art, library science, or related field
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Compensation and Hours: $10/hr; 10-20 hours per week
Please send resumé with two references by email to Assistant Curator and Publications Specialist, Katie Koca Polite by December 10, 2016.
Start date is as soon as possible after acceptance.
Thank you for your interest in Krannert Art Museum. There are no openings at this time. For information on employment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, please visit jobs.illinois.edu